Mini Metro vGamma 36c - SKIDROW
SKIDROW Full game FREE DOWNLOAD Latest version TORRENT
Mini Metro Game Free Download TorrentIt would seem that the difficult thing is to build a subway? But starting the game «Mini Metro» you understand that it is not so easy to organize optimal routes in a rapidly developing city. Initially, you need to connect only two stations, after the city will grow and new stations will appear. The difficulty is that by starting to build a metro, you should not get lost in your created branches and make an optimal route for the city’s residents. Each time the city grows randomly and the necessary stations appear in different places, because of this there is no possibility to start the game at first, already knowing the preliminary plan of its future metro. Relaxing music and minimalistic design in the Mini Metro game allow you to relax and relieve stress. It would seem, at first glance, a simple idea and execution in the game drags on for long hours.
- Title: Mini Metro
- Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Dinosaur Polo Club
- Publisher: Dinosaur Polo Club
- Release year: 2015
- Steam link http://store.steampowered.com/app/287980/Mini_Metro/
- Release Name: Mini Metro - Steam
- Game Version: vGamma 36c
- Game Releaser: SKIDROW
- Size: 169 MB
- Available Languages: english, russian
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn't though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Eighteen real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montréal, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seoul, Washington, D.C., Cairo, Istanbul, Shanghai, Mumbai, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game's map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it's a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
- Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
MINIMUM:OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or later
Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: Shader Model 2.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 300 MB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Launch the shortcut, and Play!
This game has been updated 20-06-2018, 14:15 to the latest version vGamma 36c.