Sheltered v1.7 - SKIDROW
SKIDROW Full game FREE DOWNLOAD Latest version TORRENT
Sheltered Game Free Download TorrentSheltered is a post-apocalyptic RPG survivor in which you will lead a family of survivors in a special shelter. Humanity on the verge of extinction, a terrible virus has penetrated into every house and the only salvation is radiation. Mankind was forced to personally use nuclear missiles on its own, thus destroying the entire civilization together with the virus. Only a few managed to survive in various shelters. For one of these surviving families, you will play. Go out to dangerous streets in search of other survivors, look for useful items and supplies.
- Title: Sheltered
- Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
- Developer: Unicube, Team 17 Digital Ltd
- Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
- Release year: 2016
- Steam link http://store.steampowered.com/app/356040/Sheltered/
- Release Name: Sheltered v1.7 - Steam
- Game Version: v1.7
- Game Releaser: SKIDROW
- Size: 256 MB
- Available Languages: english, russian, multi8
About This Game
OverviewThe safety of the family should come first. Take care that they all have enough. Keep your shelter in working order. At the beginning of the game, you yourself set the appearance and characteristics of family members. And while playing, you can improve their various characteristics. Distribute responsibilities and maintain order. Only in this way you can survive.
Key FeaturesSheltered Update v1.7 — New Game Mode: Surrounded
Bug Fixes for Surrounded — From Beta to Release
- Fixing upgraded doors will no longer revert back to previous tier sprites.
- Fixed ladder layering issue — characters should no longer appear in front of the dirt overlay sprite.
- Fixed issue where players could queue incinerating job on a corpse twice.
- Door alarm only sounds when the doors are broken.
- Breachers will now trigger combat on ladders if they are colliding with the player.
- Can no longer equip ammunition without first equipping a firearm.
- Various object collider changes — some objects had much larger colliders than their sprites. Allows more efficient use of space when arranging the shelter.
- Punch bag XP gained from using the punching back has been reduced by 50.
MINIMUM:OS: Windows XP
Processor: Dual Core CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 7800, AMD HD 4600, Intel HD Graphics 3000 or above
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 600 MB available space
Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
Additional Notes: Note: In some instances, systems may require model specific drivers. If your system manufacturers no longer support hardware under this category, it may not be possible to run this title. Should this be the case, we are unable to assist you and recommend that you pursue support from your respective system manufacturer.
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. After downloaded, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. At the end of the unpacking process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
5. Launch the shortcut, and Play!